Buying CSGO Prime Accounts can be tricky. But don’t worry, we have got you covered. This is a guide to understanding CSGO Prime Accounts and how you can buy them.
If you’re not sure what CSGO Prime accounts are, they’re special accounts that come with the following benefits –
● More Inventory Slots
● Exceedingly Rare Items in Drop Pods
● Limited Time Souvenirs from Operation Bloodhound Missions (e.g., Gold Dust)
● Unique Weapons or Knives With Exclusive Patterns (i.e., Red Doppler Knife, Tiger Tooth Knife)
● Access To Beta Tests of Upcoming Operations And Maps
Generally speaking, it’s for high-level players who want to have an edge on their opponents by having more items and ways to play CSGO.
Keep This In Mind!
There are a few key points to keep in mind when buying CSGO Prime Accounts:
– The account must be purchased from an official seller and cannot be gifted.
– You need to have Steam Guard enabled on the accounts you will buy; otherwise, they can’t trade or sell their items.
– It’s against Valve’s Terms of Service (ToS) for players under 13 years old to use CS GO prime accounts without parental consent, so do take caution if this is your age group!
How To Buy CSGO Prime Accounts?
You can Buy CSGO Prime Accounts from either Steam or the official website of Valve, but many other sites provide CSGO Accounts at cheaper rates.
If you’re thinking about buying an account to gain access to all these perks, then you might as well go for it!
It’s one of the best ways to make your gameplay much more interesting and fun than playing on regular accounts with different inventory slots, limited-time souvenirs, or weapons/knives with special patterns.
The Bottom Line
The Prime accounts bring a whole new level of experience to CSGO gameplay, and I recommend it for anyone who is interested in playing at the highest tier. It’s worth every penny spent!